Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spirit -J.P Hightman


Seventeen-year-old ghost hunters Tess and Tobias spend their days and nights searching for the paranormal in the cold, dark heart of the Victorian era-and age of black clothes and black moods. Their latest investigation has them seeking the truth about a couple that was murdered two centuries earlier during the Salem witch trials. But in all their adventures, Tess and Tobias have never before encountered a force as evil as the one that awaits them in Salem...

At first I had my doubts about this book. I only read it because it caught my eye at the library. The first few chapters were okay, but not great. I wasn't really into it. That all changed later in the book when things started to get interesting! By the time I was halfway done the book, I was completely hooked, and didn't put the book down!

The best part about this book (I think) is the confusion. You never really know whats going on, only what the various people think is going on. I really liked this book! It was terrifying and I'm glad I read it outside in the sun instead of at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment